Interested in business and information technology (IT) alignment, and particularly involved in the application security industry for over 3 years working as an independent consultant.
Currently working as a Security Analyst at HackerOne helping build a better and secure internet as well as coordinating with hackers and organizations.
I participate in bug bounty programs in my spare time and was ranked 10th on HackerOne in december 2016. Through my participation, I mainly aim to sharpen my skills and deepen my knowledge in cybersecurity related topics and trending issues. I have been able to help identify security vulnerabilities in numerous high-profile companies such as Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook, Sony etc. and received credits for various other security findings in different products and online services.
Areas of interest :
• Information Security Consultancy (Cybersecurity)
• Information Systems Consultancy/Management
• IT Consultancy/Advisory
• Digital Product Management
In the press:
• L’Express: http://lexpansion.lexpress.fr/high-tech/profession-chasseur-de-primes-2-0_1957166.html
• CNN Arabic: https://arabic.cnn.com/scitech/2015/08/01/morocco-young-white-hat
• Hespress : http://www.hespress.com/hi-tech/321429.html